Location – Chelmsford
Are you a natural leader? Do you enjoy developing people’s skill sets & helping them flourish? Are you naturally competitive with a drive to want to over exceed on business levels? Do you believe in putting people before property?
- A family run independent business, based in the heart of Chelmsford
- A company that truly knows their community and strives for greatness
- A business that believes in people before numbers – this is their fundamental ethos
- Unrivalled training by 2 expert industry leaders
- A role where you will manage a small but exceptional team
- A proven track record in Property sales
- Proven track record in valuations
- Great knowledge of sales progression (although this is taken care of by the internal sales progressor, you will have regular contact to ensure sales are progressing in a timely manner and dealing with issues that are escalated)
- Proven track record in team management
- A good ethos and attitude to work “people before numbers”
- The ability to communicate clearly with effective solutions to problems arising
- The ability to do what you say you are going to, when you say you will
- The ability to multitask and juggle your workload but still remain organised
- The ability to win peoples’ trust both externally and internally with an ‘open door policy’ for your team to feel they can talk to you
- OTE Circa £50k
- DREAM TEAM where you will be excited to go to work each day
- Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00, Saturdays 09:00-16:00 with a day off in the week
- Holiday rising with length of service
- Sole agency valuations only
- A highly reputable business not only in the local area but also strong in their community
Do our job for us:
Not your vibe but know someone that could feel it (see what we did there!!)
Not only would we say thank you, we also offer referral vouchers would be on their way to you if successful – T&C’s apply*.
So in a nutshell, if you’re looking for a Property Sales Manager role you should apply for this.
If you’re not a Property Sales Manager but you know someone that you think could be fab for the Property Sales Manager, you should send this to the Property Sales Manager and they should apply for the Property Sales Manager role!
©Copywright of The Recruitment Lounge – other recruiters need not use Ctrl A, Ctrl C or Ctrl V