Yes, it’s 2021 and we all agree that tough and testing times lie ahead. The need for fair, honest and ethical recruitment agencies will be even greater. Jess McPherson saw this as the ideal time to break away and start up on her own. With an established and highly regarded background in Agency, Development and Property Recruitment, Jess and her husband Ross felt they wanted to create their own business which would reflect their own personal standards and ideals. It’s a very exciting prospect for them and their aim is to deliver the best talent at a fair and honest price.
Love what we do
- My name is Ross and I’m the Co-Founder here at The Recruitment Lounge, I come from a football/coaching background, travelling, and working with players from all over the world. I’ve founded a few businesses over the years but launching The Recruitment Lounge with Jess during the pandemic was tough, but a great achievement. I am the proud father to Cody and work with my best mate aka the MRS.
- Watching the business grow, and opening doors for new opportunities.
- Tony Robbins and ask a million questions!
- Any food that Jess asks me to try
- Move close to a beach, and enjoy a stress-free life with my family
- I have terrible OCD
- I made someone a sandwich filled with cat food
- I hate flying
- Winter – Christmas is the best time of the year!
- My name is Ryan and I'm a Talent Partner here at The Recruitment Lounge. I previously worked as a sales neg and moved into IT recruitment working for a City based company. I have been chatting with Jess via LinkedIn over the last year and an opportunity come up, so made the move over to TeamTRL.
- Building relationships with candidates and clients / The support from Jess and Ross
- Michael Jordan – love his mentality and his attitude to work – the desire to be the best
- Animated Marvel and DC films and series
- Travel – see everything
- I love running
- I’m a dog person
- I love socialising.
- Curry goat
Administrator & Resourcer
- My name is Milly and I’m a Talent Resourcer here at The Recruitment Lounge.
- Working as a team to make the business grow
- James Arthur - He shows that you can go from nothing to everything and that anything is possible if you put your mind to it
- Capital Radio
- I would travel the world, performing music everywhere
- I am obsessed with James Arthur
- I’m very shy
- I think I’m hilarious
LOOKING FOR A JOB?
Register today to be the first to know.
CLIENT & CANDIDATES