COPYRIGHT © The Recruitment Lounge 2021
Cool & quirky independent firm, great office dynamics & newly renovated offices. Our client specialises in Residential Lettings, Student Lets and Property Development. Uncompromisable service is at the absolute heart of their business, and are market leaders within Nottingham City Centre.
Our client is looking for a junior Lettings Consultant / Administrator to join their team. If you have excellent customer service skills and looking to kickstart your career in property then get in touch today!
- Liaise with tenants & landlords
- Attending viewings
- Booking Market Appraisal appointments (Valuations)
- Negotiating to agree a deal
- Researching the market to increase market share
- Lead and business generation
- Completing on some compliance checks for move in’s
- Letting out a large portfolio of student lets during high season (Oct-Jan)
- Dealing with property management during quieter periods
- £18,000 – £20,000 PA
- Recently renovated offices
- Further education offered (ARLA funding)
- Opportunities to explore more sides of the business in the future (ie – property development arm)
- Pool car provided
- GREAT working hours!!!!
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00 (1 in 4 Saturdays to be worked during peak seasons – Oct-Jan)
- Good work ethic
- Good communicator
- Computer savvy
- Full UK driving licence (not essential but preferred)
Nottingham City Centre
If this sounds like it was made for you or someone you know, get in touch today on 01279 295 068.